About Us


Our Story

Founded in 1921 by William E. Wade and his son Rowland as "Wade and Son Furniture and Funeral". Following W. E. Wade's death in 1945, a second son, David joined the business and in 1953 it was incorporated into W.E. Wade Sons, Inc. In 1971, David Wade II joined the family business after graduating from Simmons Institute of Funeral Service in Syracuse, NY. 

The funeral home was originally located at 8 South Main Street, the home of Rowland Wade. In 1978, the funeral home moved to it's current location of 22 Church Street. Currently David Wade II is the owner and licensed funeral director, his son-in-law, Arthur is currently in the process of obtaining his funeral directors license. Together, with the help of the rest of the family they continue to serve Southern Cayuga County with caring and compassion, helping those who have lost a loved one move on to a new tomorrow.

In this section

About Us

Our Staff

Why Choose Us

News and Events

Testimonials

Contact Us

© 2024 W.E. Wade Sons. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS & TA | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Accessibility